Garmin Bluetooth GPS
virig
2008-09-04 08:32:01 UTC
Garmin is the top manufacturer of GPS receivers in the world! They
offer a huge range of product. I especially like their nuvi line.
http://gadgetupdates.googlepages.com/bluetooth_gps_comparison_guide
"John B. Coarsey, PE" <jcoarsey@yahoo.com>
2008-09-08 15:06:44 UTC
wrong group again genius..sheesh
Gene E. Bloch
2008-09-08 21:10:44 UTC
Post by "John B. Coarsey, PE" <***@yahoo.com>
Post by virig
Garmin is the top manufacturer of GPS receivers in the world! They
offer a huge range of product. I especially like their nuvi line.
<SNIP>
wrong group again genius..sheesh
It's spam. You should have noticed that by now :-)

It might've been better if you had snipped the URLs when you quoted the
posts.
--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino) letters617blochg3251
"John B. Coarsey, PE" <jcoarsey@yahoo.com>
2008-09-09 12:11:07 UTC
Post by virig
Garmin is the top manufacturer of GPS receivers in the world! They
offer a huge range of product. I especially like their nuvi line.
<SNIP>
wrong group again genius..sheesh
It's spam. You should have noticed that by now :-)
It might've been better if you had snipped the URLs when you quoted the
posts.
--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino) letters617blochg3251
yea, see he is a spammer and I wasted my time.

Sorry
Gene E. Bloch
2008-09-10 23:08:14 UTC
Post by virig
Garmin is the top manufacturer of GPS receivers in the world! They
offer a huge range of product. I especially like their nuvi line.
<SNIP>
wrong group again genius..sheesh
It's spam. You should have noticed that by now :-)
It might've been better if you had snipped the URLs when you quoted the
posts.
-- Gene E. Bloch (Gino) letters617blochg3251
yea, see he is a spammer and I wasted my time.
Sorry
That's OK, these things happen.

I think he (she?) might have frustrated you :-)
--
Gene E. Bloch (Gino) letters617blochg3251