Canada Maps
jess hum
2008-08-08 02:07:59 UTC
I'm new to my GPS device, but really want to use it in exploring this
huge country !!!
Any leads on Canadian topo / other Magellan-compatible maps that I can
download?

I've found plenty of Garmin & shared US-based maps i.e. TopoShare.org

Where can I go for some Canadian content??
traveller
2008-09-30 05:07:43 UTC
Post by jess hum
I'm new to my GPS device, but really want to use it in exploring this
huge country !!!
Any leads on Canadian topo / other Magellan-compatible maps that I can
download?
I've found plenty of Garmin & shared US-based maps i.e. TopoShare.org
Where can I go for some Canadian content??
Magellan does offer a Topo Canada, however, Version 1.00e does not work
with eXplorist models, and probably not with any model using USB. Look
for version 1.5, which is the most recent I've seen listed.