310
Tony
2010-05-18 14:10:11 UTC
I had my 310 wired into my old laptop via a 9 pin D plug. I now have a new
Dell Inspiron 1564 this has no 9 pin D socket only USB, HDMIs and a 15 pin
D socket. How do I get the signal from the 310 into the laptop?

Thanks
PeterD
USB to serial adapter, eBay (or Amazon) is your friend there...
Tony
2010-05-18 17:14:02 UTC
Post by PeterD
Post by Tony
I had my 310 wired into my old laptop via a 9 pin D plug. I now have
a new Dell Inspiron 1564 this has no 9 pin D socket only USB, HDMIs
and a 15 pin D socket. How do I get the signal from the 310 into the
laptop?
Thanks
USB to serial adapter, eBay (or Amazon) is your friend there...
Peter
I never thought of an adaptor DUH !! :-)

Thank you very much.

Tony
PeterD
2010-05-18 22:43:17 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by PeterD
Post by Tony
I had my 310 wired into my old laptop via a 9 pin D plug. I now have
a new Dell Inspiron 1564 this has no 9 pin D socket only USB, HDMIs
and a 15 pin D socket. How do I get the signal from the 310 into the
laptop?
Thanks
USB to serial adapter, eBay (or Amazon) is your friend there...
Peter
I never thought of an adaptor DUH !! :-)
Thank you very much.
Tony
CyberGuys has them on sale today... Just got the email spam from them
a few minutes ago.