RM 1475t
Meebers
2010-03-29 18:23:50 UTC
Just registered my new 1475t and Magellan.com said that my unit was eligible
for a new SW download vr 2.20. According to my unit, 2.20 is already
installed. New to Magellan, so assume that updates come with a higher
number??
Greasy Rider
2010-03-29 20:38:25 UTC
Post by Meebers
Just registered my new 1475t and Magellan.com said that my unit was
eligible for a new SW download vr 2.20. According to my unit, 2.20 is
already installed. New to Magellan, so assume that updates come with a
higher number??
You are just going to love Magellan "support". I can tell.
Is it too late to return it and get a Garman?
Meebers
Greasy Rider
2010-03-30 01:51:06 UTC
FO
Did I hit a nerve?
In my not so humble opinion Magellan is junk, poor service and quality.
"FO" indeed right back at ya'

Greasy