Discount Garmin GPS, Quality At A Great Price
virig
2008-08-31 08:34:55 UTC
Of the many various GPS manufactures, Garmin has become the most
popular.
http://travelsguide.googlepages.com/discount_garmin_gps
"John B. Coarsey, PE" <jcoarsey@yahoo.com>
2008-09-08 15:05:51 UTC
wrong group genius
PeterD
2008-09-08 23:07:57 UTC
On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:05:51 -0400, "John B. Coarsey, PE"
Post by "John B. Coarsey, PE" <***@yahoo.com>
Post by virig
Of the many various GPS manufactures, Garmin has become the most
popular.
http://travelspam.googlespampages.com/discount_garmin_gps_spam
wrong group genius
So you repost the spam'ers URL fully? Wrong post genius!
"John B. Coarsey, PE" <jcoarsey@yahoo.com>
2008-09-09 12:13:34 UTC
Post by virig
Of the many various GPS manufactures, Garmin has become the most
popular.
url snipped>>
wrong group genius
So you repost the spam'ers URL fully? Wrong post genius!
As you just did, except you aren't a genius. I see now this guy is a spammer
galore and I was wastingh my time even replying to him.