RoadMate 1212
Martin S.
2009-02-20 04:04:17 UTC
Just got a RoadMate 1212 with revision 33 maps. Does anyone know how old
these maps are?

I've seen revision 31 mentioned several times but not 33, I assume these are
newer.

Thanks,
Martin.
Carl
http://www.magellangps.com/support/faqdetail.asp?faqid=558&prodid=2070
Martin S.
2009-02-21 20:06:24 UTC
Post by Carl
Post by Martin S.
Just got a RoadMate 1212 with revision 33 maps. Does anyone know how old
these maps are?
I've seen revision 31 mentioned several times but not 33, I assume these
are newer.
Thanks,
Martin.
http://www.magellangps.com/support/faqdetail.asp?faqid=558&prodid=2070
This doesn't make sense, I've seen revison 31 maps referred to as 2008/2009
data, so I would think revision 33 would be newer.

Or I'm I wrong?
Carl
2009-02-23 22:09:35 UTC
Post by Martin S.
Post by Carl
Post by Martin S.
Just got a RoadMate 1212 with revision 33 maps. Does anyone know how
old these maps are?
I've seen revision 31 mentioned several times but not 33, I assume these
are newer.
Thanks,
Martin.
http://www.magellangps.com/support/faqdetail.asp?faqid=558&prodid=2070
This doesn't make sense, I've seen revison 31 maps referred to as
2008/2009 data, so I would think revision 33 would be newer.
Or I'm I wrong?
Sounds logical to me too, maybe they just have not updated their web site.