A Way to Save for Father's Day!
ryan lau
2010-06-15 22:50:26 UTC
Hey Guys!

I love technology as much as you all do. In fact, my new Bluetooth
headset is sitting next to me right now. I really think all of us have
a special father or guy in our life that has a variety of cool "toys"
and could always use a new one this Father's Day. I have the solution:
get your dad a new GPS and save $10 on $100 or more at Tiger Direct
when you use your Visa at checkout. Finally a fantastic way to spend
less than $100 and still get dad something amazing!

Also, if your readers are looking for even more gift ideas and
discounts for Father's Day, they can find them at http://www.visa.com/discounts.

Happy Father's Day!
Ryan Lau
Visa Outreach Team