Magellan Maestro 4250 has upgrade available
news.west.cox.net
2009-03-19 19:46:27 UTC
Just downloaded and install the latest firmware update.
I think it was V4.35
news.west.cox.net
2009-03-19 19:50:45 UTC
Are you sure it was for a 4250?>
I think it was V4.35
Shawn (623) 239-3561
2009-03-19 19:52:02 UTC
Yes for sure.
I think it was V4.35
Shawn (623) 239-3561
2009-03-19 19:54:25 UTC
I also have the new maps 2009
Call me and I will forward them to you.
Shawn (623) 239-3561
Post by Shawn (623) 239-3561
Yes for sure.
I think it was V4.35
Who Me?
2009-03-19 20:23:38 UTC
Post by Shawn (623) 239-3561
I also have the new maps 2009
Call me and I will forward them to you.
Shawn (623) 239-3561
What the hell is going on here?
First we have someone answering his own questions......
then we have someone offering pirated maps AND giving out his phone number
???

What is it, Sesame Street day ?

Hint: The maps only work on the ONE unit that you bought them for. Sending
them to someone else will be a waste of time.
Carl
2009-03-19 20:26:17 UTC
Post by Who Me?
Post by Shawn (623) 239-3561
I also have the new maps 2009
Call me and I will forward them to you.
Shawn (623) 239-3561
What the hell is going on here?
First we have someone answering his own questions......
then we have someone offering pirated maps AND giving out his phone number
???
What is it, Sesame Street day ?
Hint: The maps only work on the ONE unit that you bought them for.
Sending them to someone else will be a waste of time.
Good one, had me wondering too.

I did get a email from Magellan today saying they had updates. I tried to
post the info but its not showing. Must be because I forgot to take the web
icon out that sends you to the updates.

This is it, with out the icon.

Navigate your way confidently through a constantly changing world! For
a limited time offer, get 30% off all map updates for your compatible1
Magellan car navigation devices. Ensure your device routes you using current
roads, interstates, and changes in communities. Refined points of interest
will help you find new businesses, restaurants, ATM locations, and so much
more. Enjoy worry-free navigation throughout the United States, Canada, and
Puerto Rico.

a.. Update maps for the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico
b.. Get current information on up to 6 million points of interest
c.. More accurate routing
1Be sure to check that your Magellan car navigation device requires
these maps and that your state is included in the coverage.

©2009 MiTAC International Corporation. The Magellan logo and Magellan
are registered trademarks of MiTAC International Corp., and are used under
license by MiTAC International Corporation. All rights reserved. All other
trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective
owners. 471 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050