Help choosing a GPS
Mr.mobile
2009-11-03 14:50:03 UTC
Help choosing a GPS

Hello everyone

I found a GPS that I want to buy. Garmin nüvi 260W 4.3-Inch Widescreen
Portable GPS Navigator
Does anyone know and can recommend.

http://astore.amazon.com/gpsstore0a6-20/detail/B0011ULQNI

Thanks
Greasy Rider
2009-11-04 00:10:21 UTC
Post by Mr.mobile
Help choosing a GPS
After you select the make and model investigate SERVICE AFTER THE SALE.
That is more important than any other consideration. A unit with old
maps is like a Exxon road map from 1988.

Just my two cents.......

Greasy
ex-Magellan owner
ps56k

Thanks
Bert Hyman
2009-11-05 18:39:47 UTC
the guy posting this message basically has an Amazon store that he
wants you to visit.... and buy....
I'm sure he appreciates you re-posting the message, complete with URL,
so that those of us who've already killfiled him get to see it again.
--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN ***@iphouse.com