Magellan feature question
ABLE1
2010-09-04 01:39:48 UTC
Hello all,

I was with a friend the other day and he had a Magellan (model??) and
noticed that when he wanted to choose a route to a location of the day
before he got a selection of "Previous City". He grumbled and proceeded to
choose the "Previous City" and then had to type in the whole street address
to get directed to that point.

My question: is that standard on all Magellan GPS's or just his?? Or is
there some menu selection that can give the option to just list the
"Previous Finds"??

TIA

Les
David Chamberlain
2010-09-04 04:21:46 UTC
Post by ABLE1
Hello all,
I was with a friend the other day and he had a Magellan (model??) and
noticed that when he wanted to choose a route to a location of the day
before he got a selection of "Previous City". He grumbled and proceeded to
choose the "Previous City" and then had to type in the whole street address
to get directed to that point.
My question: is that standard on all Magellan GPS's or just his?? Or is
there some menu selection that can give the option to just list the
"Previous Finds"??
I believe when selecting a destination, there is a "previous city"
option. There is also a "previous destination" option that lists
previous selected destinations. I'm not sure how many it saves.

Exactly how it functions will depend on the model.
David Chamberlain
ABLE1