FS: 19 inch Direct TV satellite dish (For Sale) !!! Will Take Best Offer
Paul
2010-11-11 01:11:36 UTC
Selling my 19 inch Direct TV satellite dish, also comes with 2 dual LNB's,
Digiwave Diseqc switch, cable, and 25 inch tripod.

please email: ***@gmail.com >> >>>Will Take Best Offer<<<<<

Thanks,

Paul
PeterD
2010-11-11 13:40:04 UTC
Post by Paul
Selling my 19 inch Direct TV satellite dish, also comes with 2 dual LNB's,
Digiwave Diseqc switch, cable, and 25 inch tripod.
Thanks,
Paul
What kind of GPS display does it have, and do YOU have the windshield
mounting bracket? Is the SUCKsion cup good.

The fact that you are spamming, and off topic will generate you a lot
of good friends. The fact that you have posted from one email address,
and have your spam replies go to another is pathetic. Not only a
spammer, but a scammer most likely too. ESAD...