mapsend directroute europe
Cindy
2006-08-30 19:18:38 UTC
Does any one know where I can purchase the mapsend directroute Europe?
We are leaving for Ireland on Sept. 6th and cannot find this software
anywhere. We are biking over in Ireland and it would be very helpfull
to have this software. Does anyone have it to share? Thanks for your
time.
Jim Townsend
2006-08-30 20:33:05 UTC
Post by Cindy
Does any one know where I can purchase the mapsend directroute Europe?
We are leaving for Ireland on Sept. 6th and cannot find this software
anywhere. We are biking over in Ireland and it would be very helpfull
to have this software. Does anyone have it to share? Thanks for your
time.
Magellan has this on their site. They are kind of pricey, you might
want to use the find-a-dealer search.

http://www.magellangps.com/products/map.asp?tab=0&PRODID=1042
Cindy
Thanks we tried the site and they are back-ordered.
saxojazz
2006-09-22 07:30:41 UTC
The best routeplaner
http://www.viamichelin.com