Sportrak Map says "Unit currently contains no Maps!"
Mager
2009-10-09 23:39:29 UTC
My 5-year-old Sportrak Map GPS lost it's factory installed base map and is
unusable.

Magellan's solution to my problem was to suggest I buy a new Magellan GPS !

If this one turns out to be disposable, I'm not buying another one.

Anyone know were I can get a factory base map + POIs (North Am.) to install
myself ???

Lost
Bill Reuber