Help: POI Manager for RoadMate 760.
Steve Allen
2010-06-22 20:18:03 UTC
Does anyone have this program they would be willing to share? (ISO
image? Or zipped up contents?)

I have the the USB cable (and it talks to the PC: I can see the 760 as
a mass storage device and move files to it) but I no longer have the
CD.

Googling around, I found a newer version of the POI Manager, for newer
Magellan models. This creates a .mgln file which the 760 does not
understand at all. (What's more, you have to manually transfer the
file. The new program won't actually speak to the 760.)

From what I gather from various forums, contacting Magellan is useless
in this regard.

Thanks, everyone.
Greasy Rider
2010-06-23 00:34:25 UTC
Post by Steve Allen
Does anyone have this program they would be willing to share? (ISO
image? Or zipped up contents?)
Oddly enough I had one of those and some guy here asked for it. When I
responded I had a copy he dropped off the Earth. Sorry but I threw it
away. Upgraded to a Maestro 3250. The 760 turned into a doorstop.
Steve Allen
2010-06-23 13:33:47 UTC
Post by Greasy Rider
Post by Steve Allen
Does anyone have this program they would be willing to share? (ISO
image? Or zipped up contents?)
Oddly enough I had one of those and some guy here asked for it. When I
responded I had a copy he dropped off the Earth. Sorry but I threw it
away. Upgraded to a Maestro 3250. The 760 turned into a doorstop.
Hi GR.

You wouldn't happen to have the EXE file installed on some PC?

Thx.
Greasy Rider
2010-06-23 15:19:15 UTC
I can't believe it!
I just found a copy of Magellan POI Mgr!
It appears to be complete.
You are more than welcome to the disk.
I live in Raleigh, NC USA and it's yours via US Mail.

Greasy

***@yahoo.com (remove the obvious)
Greasy Rider
2010-06-25 20:15:19 UTC
Post by Steve Allen
You wouldn't happen to have the EXE file installed on some PC?
You've got snail mail headed your way......

Greasy