This is what was said to me yesterday by some one;
Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
2010-12-03 21:06:55 UTC
This is what was said to me yesterday by some one;

"If america were a person, you wouldnt laugh at it, youd smile
pittyingly at its parents and whisper that your sure they can do
wonderful things with medication these days. If america were a person,
it wouldnt be allowed metal cutlery".
LOL, yes very funny ect ect considering the yanks endless foibles
(exception- thank the Lord for there TV shows). For context; at the
time we was talking about the state of the merkin society and
economy.
Both are passed the point of repair and we was wondering how we (being
the rest of the world) are going to have to deal with the blowback
once the realization sinks in.
You just know they will start what will basicaly be WW3 when they
carnt give there consumers; erm sorry; ''citizens'' any more lame
excuses.

Question is; where will the shit start; when; and what will be the
first signs?? How can we prepare for it?
--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"I don't see much future for the Americans. Everything about the
behavior of the American society reveals that it's half judaized, and
the other half is negrified. How can one expect a state like that to
hold together?" - Quote from one of the 20th century greatest men
|-|ercules
2010-12-03 21:16:08 UTC
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
Wake up from 20 years ago!

Australia is full of USA spies watching and listening to anyone they want,
and the Australian government is in the permanent bent over position.

Herc
JL
2010-12-03 21:31:55 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
Regional or ethnic chauvinism seems to me a lot like homophobia, the
only people upset with the "Gays" are those that cant deal with their
own same sex desires, so they project their own perceived inadequacies
on to others.

IMO the same thing can be said about regional or ethnic chauvinists,
they know they are as awful as any other group of people but cant
acknowledge their own failings and so bash other groups they see
exhibiting those things they dislike most about themselves.
--
Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.

Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky/files/sf_anthem.mp3
|-|ercules
2010-12-03 23:52:12 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
So everybody is good then?

Herc
JL
2010-12-04 00:19:39 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
Everybody is equally awful?

Some few in their denial of their own faults a bit more so.
--
Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.

Let the games begin!
http://fredeeky.typepad.com/fredeeky/files/sf_anthem.mp3

Owner|Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoeTarot
Joe's XXX Blog http://joe93418.blogspot.com/

"...existential brain matter leads easily to the conclusion of an
epiphenomenological consciousness that can be reduced solely to the
material...."

"The probability for an event that can happen in two indestinguishable
ways is the sum of the probability of each way considered seperetly."

"Yes, at all cost wealth must stay in the hands of the few and be maximised
by moving its capital to the cheapest labour.
We all work harder and harder to achieve ever more pointless objectives,
but mark my words, the end is nigh sinners, the end is nigh! While we all
watched each other and god we forgot mother earth and our drive for more
and more is reaching the end of the line and all will end in hell and
climate change. Repent sinners! Technology must be used to reduce work not
increase it, we must learn to sit by the sweet waters of our rivers playing
our lyres, not flying to somebody else sweet waters to be photographed
grinning for Facebook."
|-|ercules
2010-12-04 00:48:03 UTC
Post by JL
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
Well you're ok, nobody is allowed to critisize anyone except you.

Herc
JL
2010-12-04 04:38:28 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by JL
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
The "Peter Lucas" type fanaticism was the issue, i don't like olive oil
(im posting from the cooking group:) but i don't blame the fall of
modern civilization on other people liking it or anybody's sexual
preference or religion they practice or political affiliation they opt
for. THeir class or country of origin. I don't think any one tribe is
any more responsible for the present state of affairs than any other.
And America bashing is getting as popular as Euro Trash. The tendencies
of the animal are far deeper than any cultural manifestation. We can not
help but be predatory, that's our nature as animals, but we can choose
to be as kind and gentle about it as we are capable of, even to the
extreme of self sacrifice to do so.

That might be wrong IMO and that for various reasons but my personal
likes and dislikes do not imply the end of modern civilization.

Mankind's fear based greed, its transcendental spiritual pride and
generalized "Man's inhumanity to man" now that's probly more important
than the American television industry (seemingly the one redeeming value
of "merkin" in this "Lucas's" mind) and that shared by the Beast that
is Mankind more fully than it is any one particular group of Beasts.

I am unlike this Lucas and its ilk, whose personal preferences are
elevated in their own minds to some prophetic status. Which, invariably
just demonstrates their own insecurities, imo. Text book projection.

Plus im told he's really an American existing in the US and not an
Australian, not that many of the US don't share his view of America.

Plus, its persecution mania and general attitude as expressed in its
epistolary style don't elevate it above its obvious transcendental
spiritual pride. It probly takes offense that people don't immediately
recognize the omniscience it knows itself capable of:)

(pardon me while i grow a forelock to tug)

This "Lucas" as an example of random humanity don't exactly make me
optimistic about the species. The weakest link and all that.

Its postings to these groups are a real mark of the lack of intelligence
or even awareness it whines about in others.

Merely demonstrating that it, and that obviously, is incapable of
getting the attention it desires with creative, constructive and
positive contributions, so it resorts to the foul mouthed mediocrity of
the reactionary, racist, hubristic, "wickedness" it is capable of, being
a prime example of it.

This epistolary Lucas is merely a true reflection of the real "Lucas"
who obviously is in sadder shape than anything it whines about.

Now, i assume, anyone who would call themselves Hercules would posses a
physique to support such an antique appellation, and that does have me a
bit curious?

One can only hope you are not a fan of Agatha Christie and use the name
with a French accent. Hercule?

Have a nice day:)

|-|ercules
2010-12-04 05:00:51 UTC
Post by |-|ercules
Post by JL
Post by |-|ercules
Post by |-|ercules
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
Old pic!

New pic!

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KMRYNLNQBE-WNL

I have my own problem with USA government, or they have a problem with me.

Herc
JL
2010-12-04 06:09:10 UTC
Post by JL
does have me a bit curious?
One can only hope you are not a fan of Agatha Christie and use the
name with a French accent. Hercule?
Post by JL
Have a nice day:)
Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.
Old pic!
http://hercshome.com/herc.jpg
Madonna?
New pic!
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KMRYNLNQBE-WNL
Herc
OMG! Chandler Bing!

:)

|-|ercules
2010-12-04 06:16:18 UTC
Post by JL
Post by JL
does have me a bit curious?
One can only hope you are not a fan of Agatha Christie and use the
name with a French accent. Hercule?
Post by JL
Have a nice day:)
Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.
Old pic!
http://hercshome.com/herc.jpg
Madonna?
You either squinted or aren't wearing your glasses!
Post by JL
New pic!
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KMRYNLNQBE-WNL
Herc
OMG! Chandler Bing!
A little piece of advice. You see an agent, you do what we do. Run. You run your ass off.

Post by JL
:)
http://recfoodcooking.com/mug/shot/Joseph%20Littleshoes.jpg
Lucky youth syrum was discovered this week eh?

Herc
JL
2010-12-04 06:21:15 UTC
"JL" wrote in
Post by JL
Post by JL
does have me a bit curious?
One can only hope you are not a fan of Agatha Christie and use the
name with a French accent. Hercule?
Have a nice day:)
Post by JL
New pic!
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=KMRYNLNQBE-WNL
Herc
OMG! Chandler Bing!
A little piece of advice. You see an agent, you do what we do. Run. You run your ass off.
http://agentjohnson.co.uk/Matrix_Agents.jpg
Post by JL
:)
http://recfoodcooking.com/mug/shot/Joseph%20Littleshoes.jpg
Lucky youth syrum was discovered this week eh?
Herc
If you are implying im old that picture is 10 years younger than me:)

And living between a jail, a catholic church and a federal building have
sort of innured me to "agents" be they fictional or actual.

Chemo the Clown
2010-12-03 21:17:34 UTC
God...I wish you could fucking spell!
SC Tom
2010-12-04 12:50:27 UTC
Post by Chemo the Clown
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
This is what was said to me yesterday by some one;
God...I wish you could fucking spell!
LOL!! I think that's the LEAST of Pete's problems!
SC Tom
Christopher Helms
2010-12-04 03:34:05 UTC
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
I don't pretend to know what happens when the US finally runs out of
accounting tricks, but when it happens, it will be fast, nasty, global
and unstoppable. I don't want to think about the things that will come
to the surface and the sort of people who will be running the world
during the dark age that is coming. The best anyone can hope is that
it doesn't last too long. With a little luck and if cool heads are
able to prevail, maybe it won't last more than a hundred years or so.
Bryan
2010-12-04 03:48:46 UTC
Post by Christopher Helms
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
Gee, you're more pessimistic than even me. It will be global, and I
sure as heck hope that the fall of extremist Capitalism isn't followed
by extreme Socialism. People are so f-ing knuckleheaded. Replacing
the stupid privatization regime with the over socialization of
industries that function far better in private hands leads to a
smaller --although more fairly cut--pie. I've concluded that the best
definition of Fascism is the belief that the government, through both
its actions and inactions, should facilitate an ever widening wealth
gap.

--Bryan
|-|ercules
2010-12-04 04:07:11 UTC
Post by Christopher Helms
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]

--------

Privatisation just needs to DEMAND it's pie back!

Someone on $2000 per week pays about 40% TAX!

That's on income, government takes both ways you pay another 10% GST or Sales Tax.

THE GOVERNMENT TAKES HALF!

What do you get for your $1000 pw that the Government takes?

Basically, they don't send around the boys in blue to lock you away, that's what!

Sure I like the roads, no company could effectively keep the roads in good order.

But say you allocate a section of road distributed among every Australian.

I'm in a population dense area so I'd own about 2 square feet of bitumen out the front
of the apartments. For $1000 per week I get a pothole filled when one makes it way
onto my 2 square feet of bitumen every 100 years. That's half a million dollars to fix
a pothole!

What do I have to pay $1000 per week for?

We can all put on soldier outfits and go to war ourselves should the situation arise,
libraries aren't used anymore, you pay your ISP now. I don't want police down my
neck every time I venture out.

Sure if everybody is employed and well off and in Utopia then 500 government deparments
to put a bandaid on you when you fall over would be great! But until then the private sector
is so crippled. Pay the public servants minimum wage, Prime Minister included.

Herc
JL
2010-12-04 04:48:08 UTC
Post by Christopher Helms
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
[...]
The length of the "terror" in revolutions is usually rather short, then
comes the bleak, dreary, brutal continuation of all the previous
inequalities, suitably enhanced in suffering by the privations that
produced the original upheaval.

Charlie
2010-12-04 19:08:09 UTC
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
This is what was said to me yesterday by some one;
LOL, yes very funny ect ect considering the yanks endless foibles
(exception- thank the Lord for there TV shows).
If the OP is happy with American TV he is in even sadder shape than I
tought.
PeterD
2010-12-04 20:57:54 UTC
Post by Charlie
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
This is what was said to me yesterday by some one;
LOL, yes very funny ect ect considering the yanks endless foibles
(exception- thank the Lord for there TV shows).
If the OP is happy with American TV he is in even sadder shape than I
tought.
The OP is in Europe, spoofing Lucas, trolling for fun. He's about 15
years old and rather immature even for that age.
Nancy2
2010-12-06 17:18:21 UTC
Post by PeterD
Post by Charlie
Post by Peter Lucas (SAS RET)
This is what was said to me yesterday by some one;
LOL, yes very funny ect ect considering the yanks endless foibles
(exception- thank the Lord for there TV shows).
If the OP is happy with American TV he is in even sadder shape than I
tought.
The OP is in Europe, spoofing Lucas, trolling for fun. He's about 15
years old and rather immature even for that age.
...and he can't spell.

N.